As a standalone strategy, search engine optimization is not viable. The landscape of SEO has been dramatically altered within the last couple of years. What was effective in the past is not effective in the modern online environment. With the introduction of platforms such as Google Panda and Google Penguin, the largest search engine in the world is frequently changing its algorithms, and each new change could result in significant drops in your website’s search engine rankings. Bearing this in mind, any search engine optimization strategy must insulate a website from the negative effects of such risks and certify the long-term growth of traffic. That’s where 2Marketing comes in – our SEO Toronto consultants are always up to date on the latest changes and ready to increase your web traffic using the best SEO strategies.
High-Ranking Organic Search Results
2Marketing SEO Toronto Company
2Marketing does not attempt to fool search engines, nor do we engage in black hat SEO tactics. Instead, we choose to work with the elements that search engines currently value and what we believe will be important in the foreseeable future. Our SEO Toronto experts have wide ranging knowledge of search engine optimization, specialized resources, and advanced tools, enabling our team to anticipate and efficiently work with the frequent algorithm changes of search engines in order to capitalize on your SEO results.
There are numerous advantages to working with our firm. Based in Toronto, our bread and butter is SEO Toronto. We work closely with each client to assess their unique needs, devise a customized search engine optimization package, and create a strategy that is guaranteed to improve your website’s search results. To ensure that you remain involved in each step of the process, we will assign an experienced and dedicated account manager to your project.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you choose to work with our SEO Toronto experts:
- KW Research and Analysis. Your account manager will engage in continual keyword analysis to evaluate current trends in keywords, identify new opportunities to achieve higher rankings, and establish both long-term and short-term SEO objectives.
- On-Page Optimization. Continual on-page optimization efforts will assess the current condition of your website and make needed adjustments to ensure we are meeting the best SEO practice standards.
- Off-Page Link Building. Link building is a technique utilized to establish trustworthiness and authority in your website. If not performed correctly, your site could risk losing its search engine rankings. Employing a plethora of legitimate SEO techniques, we will ensure high quality links are attracted to your page.
- Penalty Assessment and Recovery. Have your search engine rankings dropped? Are you experiencing a loss of traffic? Your website might have been penalized by a search engine. If so, we will use state of the art proprietary technology to pinpoint penalties and build a recovery strategy.
- Technical SEO. There are a few aspects of SEO that are technical in nature and aren’t talked about too much, but they are important. Some of the things that we will assess and enhance on your website include mobile search efforts, site architecture, URLs, duplicate content, and more.
- Content Optimization and Development. In today’s digital world, outstanding content that is valuable to users gets ranked quite highly by search engines. The SEO Toronto consultants at 2Marketing will analyze what questions your target demographic is asking and develop and optimize content that directly addresses these questions in order to improve your site’s online visibility and brand authority.
- We know what is effective. We do not attempt to fool search engines. Instead, we work with what search engines consider important now and what we anticipate they will value in the future.
- We employ advanced SEO tools. 2Marketing has crafted a bevy of powerful and advanced SEO analytics technologies and tools, which are respected on an international platform.
- We work proactively. Our SEO Toronto team uses tools to proactively monitor the health of our clients’ websites and respond quickly when issues arise.